Keystone Structural Group, Inc. (KSG) is currently looking for an experienced, mid-level structural engineer for our Scranton, Pennsylvania office. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in structural building design as well as construction document preparation.
Perform engineering work relating to the design and construction of architectural projects associated with building structural design.
- Performs site surveys and investigations, structural analysis, and design assistance working with project managers to develop construction drawings.
- Engages in the design of building superstructures and foundations, equipment foundations, utility bridges and supports, access platforms, and stairs.
- Collaborates with project managers and clients to promote teamwork, client satisfaction, continual improvement and profitability.
Additional Skills Required:
- Excellent oral and written communication and leadership skills.
- Self-management and organizational skills; able to manage workload, set priorities and adjust as needed. High aptitude for solving problems.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with clients and staff members.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- E.I.T. registration required, P.E. or S.E. registration preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years engineering experience.
- Must have experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD, Enercalc, Ram Structural Systems, Microsoft Office.
- Must have experience with steel, concrete, masonry, timber design; and familiarity with applicable codes, such as IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC.
- Must be proficient with reading construction plans.
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to:
Mr. Anthony Shulde, PE
Keystone Structural Group, Inc.
711 Davis Street
Scranton, PA 18505
KSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.