STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING INTERN 2019
Keystone Structural Group, Inc (KSG) is currently looking for an intelligent and ambitious Structural Engineering student. KSG would prefer that prospective applicants have accomplished all lower division coursework and some upper division structural courses (approximately two or more years of completed course work).
KSG is currently seeking a seasonal employee for the 2019 summer. This employment opportunity will provide engineering experiences on a wide variety of structural projects in our Scranton, PA office.
General Statement of Duties
Successful applicant will assist senior engineers at KSG in performing engineering services for our clients. He/She will be involved in a wide variety of structural engineering tasks that may include, but is not limited to:
- Assist in structural evaluation, analysis and/or design of existing or new structures.
- Assist in developing engineering reports.
- Assist with structural drafting projects in AutoCAD.
- Assist project managers and technical staff with project work, business development activities, and organizational tasks.
- May be called upon to perform routine engineering calculations, review documentation, research technical issues, prepare/edit presentations and reports, organize files, etc.
The successful applicant will work under the direct supervision of Registered Professional Engineers, who have a combined 30+ years of experience in providing practical solutions in structural engineering in both design and construction administration. He/She will be provided with all required mentorship for each specific task and project type.
He/She will be required to provide a level of professionalism that promotes a positive image of KSG to our clients and the general public.
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter and resume to:
Mr. Anthony Shulde, PE
Keystone Structural Group, Inc.
711 Davis Street
Scranton, PA 18505
Emailed resumes and letters should have the following subject line:
KSG Structural Engineering Intern 2019
KSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.