Keystone Structural Group, Inc. (KSG) is growing and seeking a candidate to fill a Structural Designer / Engineer position. The ideal candidate will have attained EIT certification, have 2-5 years of experience and be on track for PE examination in the coming years. Educational background is expected to consist of a 4 year (B.S.) degree in civil/structural engineering.
Applicants must possess strong experience in the structural design and analysis of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry as well as working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and RAM Structural System. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required. Interest and experience in both historic preservation and business development are preferred.
- Completion of engineering design assignments and management of projects of various scope and complexity
- Completion of complex engineering design projects in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Use of a variety of standard engineering methods and techniques to solve problems
- Review of structural engineering shop drawings and calculations
- Field review of structural related construction
- Application of design software for structural design in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Providing guidance and direction to detailers and CAD technicians
- Client interfacing, as required
- Project management and coordination duties
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or related field.
- E.I.T. registration required, P.E. or S.E. registration preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years engineering experience.
- Must have experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD, REVIT, Enercalc, Ram Structural Systems, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and timber design preferred.
- Must have familiarity with applicable codes, such as IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to act with business integrity and professionalism
- Competitive Compensation/Salary
- Personal / Sick / Vacation Time Off
- Family Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Healthy and friendly work environment
- Professional Development Assistance – Company paid professional licensing and continuing education
Resumes and Cover Letters:
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Mr. Daniel Horn, PE
Keystone Structural Group, Inc.
711 Davis Street
Scranton, PA 18505
KSG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.