Structural Engineer / Project Manager
Keystone Structural Group, Inc. (KSG) is growing and seeking a candidate to fill a Structural Engineer/ Project Manager position. The ideal candidate will have attained PE certification and have 5-10 years of career experience. Educational background is expected to consist of a 4 year (B.S.) degree in civil/structural engineering and PE or SE certification.
Applicants must possess strong experience in the structural design and analysis of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry as well as working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and RAM Structural System. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required. The ability to lead and manage projects is essential
- Completion of engineering design assignments and management of projects of various scope and complexity
- Completion of complex engineering design projects in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Use of a variety of standard engineering methods and techniques to solve problems
- Review of structural engineering shop drawings and calculations
- Travel to job sites and field review of structural related construction
- Application of design software for structural design in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Providing guidance and direction to detailers and CAD technicians
- Client interfacing, as required
- Project management and coordination duties
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or related field.
- P.E. or S.E. registration required.
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years career experience.
- Must have experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD, REVIT, Enercalc, Ram Structural Systems, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and timber design preferred.
- Must have familiarity with applicable codes, such as IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to act with business integrity and professionalism
- Competitive Compensation/Salary
- Personal / Sick / Vacation Time Off
- Family Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Healthy and friendly work environment
- Professional Development Assistance – Company paid professional licensing and continuing education