12 Sept 2019
Keystone Structural Group, Inc. (KSG) is growing and seeking a candidate to fill a Structural Designer / Engineer position. The ideal candidate will have attained EIT certification, have 2-5 years of experience and be on track for PE examination in the coming years. Educational background is expected to consist of a 4 year (B.S.) degree in civil/structural engineering. Applicants must possess strong experience in the structural design and analysis of concrete, steel, wood, and masonry as well as working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and RAM Structural System. Strong verbal and written communication abilities are required. Interest and experience in both historic preservation and business development are preferred.
- Completion of engineering design assignments and management of projects of various scope and complexity
- Completion of complex engineering design projects in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Use of a variety of standard engineering methods and techniques to solve problems
- Review of structural engineering shop drawings and calculations
- Field review of structural related construction
- Application of design software for structural design in conjunction with senior Engineers
- Providing guidance and direction to detailers and CAD technicians
- Client interfacing, as required
- Project management and coordination duties
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or related field.
- E.I.T. registration required, P.E. or S.E. registration preferred.
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years engineering experience.
- Must have experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD, REVIT, Enercalc, Ram Structural Systems, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with steel, concrete, masonry, and timber design preferred.
- Must have familiarity with applicable codes, such as IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, AISC.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Self-motivating and ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Ability to act with business integrity and professionalism
- Competitive Compensation/Salary
- Personal / Sick / Vacation Time Off
- Family Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Healthy and friendly work environment
- Professional Development Assistance – Company paid professional licensing and continuing education
Keystone Structural Group, Inc.
Structural Intern – Summer 2020
25 Oct 2019
Keystone Structural Group, Inc (KSG) is currently looking for an intelligent and ambitious Structural Engineering student. KSG would prefer that prospective applicants have accomplished all lower division coursework and some upper division structural courses (approximately two or more years of completed course work). KSG is currently seeking a seasonal employee for the 2020 summer. This employment opportunity will provide engineering experiences on a wide variety of structural projects in our Scranton, PA office.
- Assist in structural evaluation, analysis and/or design of existing or new structures.
- Assist in developing engineering reports.
- Assist with structural drafting projects in AutoCAD.
- Assist project managers and technical staff with project work, business development activities, and organizational tasks.
- May be called upon to perform routine engineering calculations, review documentation, research technical issues, prepare/edit presentations and reports, organize files, etc.
- He/She will be required to provide a level of professionalism that promotes a positive image of KSG to our clients and the general public.
Keystone Structural Group, Inc.